All The Stares.
10 THINGS… THAT MAKE ME THE ABSOLUTE HAPPIEST
- Being surrounded by all of my closest friends and family. Put me in a room with every single individual that has made an impact on my life and my heart would just be overflowing. Last summer at my book signing / launch party I had everyone I love there supporting me and it was such an amazing feeling.
- One of my greatest blessings is being an auntie to Kirra, Gavin and Vincent. This just might be one of my greatest and fulfilling jobs. Just to love on these three babies makes me excited to someday become a mommy.
- Meeting new people. Everyone is unique in their own way, and I’m always in awe just learning about people’s stories. Everyone has something to offer the world even if it’s something little so we should all open our eyes, ears and hearts to new and inspiring people.
- Sharing my story. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t an open book.. It makes me happy to know that I can hopefully make an impact in peoples life by sharing my story and challenges that I face on a daily basis and how I overcome them. Even if my story can inspire just ONE person then I have simply done my job here on earth. Educating people around me about dwarfism will be my job until the day I die.
- Experiencing other people happy… makes me the happiest. Seeing one of my family members or someone I love feeling down and not happy makes my heart ache. Truthfully, I can’t feel happy until I see the people around me happy and getting along.
- Being at the beach. The beach is my home away from home. If I were to have a bad day and just needed to get away for an hour or even just for 20 minutes I’ll most likely always go to the beach. The sound of the waves crashing the shore, the smell of the saltwater, the feeling of sand in between your toes and the sight of the sun setting after a long day might be the best bad day cure.
- Thinking about my future. Knowing that someday I’ll marry my prince charming and become a mom. My heart is jumping just thinking about it. I have a lot of amazing women who I look up to and admire (like my momma), so to become someone that my baby girl / boy can look up to will feel great.
- Traveling. Plain & simple. I can’t stay at the same place for to long or else I will find a way to somehow escape. Traveling and seeing the world is just apart of me and nothing will ever stop me from going where I need to go. With God by my side I will always be traveling through life and visiting places that I never have dreamed possible.
- If you know me then you’ll know how much I love children, and If you really know me you’ll know how much the children over at Miller Children’s Hospital mean to me. I have been a “grandparent” there for several years now and that is where I love on all the kids who are there fighting cancer or other health difficulties.
- Going to the gym is great, but I find that the gym brings me more than just a fit body. It brings me joy.
What makes you happy?